Equal Employment Opportunity Company
HRD Antwerp is the leading authority in diamond grading, jewellery grading, education and research. Everyday our growing team is committed to delivering trust and transparency through our services. Learn more about our career opportunities.
We are currently looking for a:
Information technology Infrastructure Sepcialist
Information Technology Infrastructure Specialist
We are looking for a highly skilled IT Infrastructure Specialist to join our dynamic Antwerp team. In this position you are responsible for managing and maintaining our IT infrastructure, ensuring the smooth operation of all systems, networks and hardware. The ideal candidate will have 2 – 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure management, with a strong understanding of network administration, cloud computing and security protocols.
• Manage and maintain the company’s IT infrastructure, including networks, hardware, servers, and cloud systems
• Implement and oversee security measures to protect the company’s data and systems
• Troubleshoot and resolve any IT infrastructure issues to minimize downtime and ensure seamless operations
• Monitor network performance and optimize system configurations for maximum efficiency
• Provide technical support to employees experiencing PC or network-related issues through a ticketing system
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support IT infrastructure requirements for new projects and initiatives
• Stay abreast of emerging technologies and industry best practices to continuously improve the company’s IT infrastructure
• Creating documentation such as manuals, programming diagrams, network diagrams, and work instructions
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
· 2-5 years of experience in IT infrastructure management
· Strong knowledge of network administration, cloud computing, and security protocols
· Proficiency in system monitoring and troubleshooting tools
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
· Relevant certifications (e.g., CCNA, CompTIA Network+, MCSE) a plus
· Experience with virtualization technologies (e.g., VMware, Hyper-V)
· Familiarity with ITIL framework and best practices
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
· Ability to lead a team & support their professional development
· A clear communicator, able to communicate at all levels, able to provide clear and concise information to stakeholders and management
· Team player and adaptable personality, willing to broaden skills outside core skillset and develops / mentors other team members
· Proactive (focus on service improvements)
· Eager to learn. Have the ability to dig into technical problems in its own areas, at the same time to maintain the overview on the system, software and system behavior
Candidate must be a Belgian National or an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Belgium
Why join us
· Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and innovative environment
· Competitive compensation package and benefits
· Professional development opportunities and career growth prospects
If you meet the qualifications and are passionate about IT infrastructure management, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and be part of a team that is dedicated to driving technological excellence and innovation.
Please send your application with CV and motivation letter to Sandra Hermans.
+32 3 222 06 11
As our Retail Manager you are part of our general management and are responsible for the day-to-day management of the Retail Department in Mumbai, India. You will be reporting to our MD Mumbai.
- Implementing and Planning monthly sale target and coordinating with the team members.
- Visiting stores and initiating the implementation of HRD Jewelley certification
- Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship and meet with them.
- Handling Client queries, compliant and giving the feedback.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients for jewelry certification.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Timely updating the Clients related to the order’s status.
- Motivating and guiding Teamleaders, co-managers and employees.
- Providing monthly lab business reviews.
- Draw up the annual budget plan.
- Support and be a point of trust for your team.
Education, Experience and Key Skills
- Graduate Degree OR MBA.
- 5+ years’ Experience.
- Grading technical skills plus point.
- You are passioned about the diamond and jewelry business and preferably have experience. in diamond and jewelry grading.
- You can work in a fast-changing environment.
- You have good management skills.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Willing to travel for Job.
- You are fluent in English, Hindi, Gujrati.
- You take initiative and are decisive.
- A varied function in an international organization
- A multiculturale environment
- A fulltime permanent position
- A competitive remuneration
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to Diksha.Balaji@hrdantwerp.com.